Simple, effective, and securely encrypted VNC sessions for UltraVNC
Created by Adam D. Walling
- Default configuration uses 2048-bit RSA keys and 256-bit AES keys.
- RSA public-key cryptography supports 512-, 1024-, 2048-, and 3072-bit keys.
- Configurable choice of symmetric ciphers and keys:
- AES: Supports 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys.
- Blowfish: Supports 56-, 128-, 192-, 256-, and 448-bit keys.
- IDEA: Supports 128-bit keys.
- CAST5: Supports 56- and 128-bit keys.
- ARC4: Supports 56-, 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys.
- Classic interface for older UltraVNC versions 18.104.22.168 or below uses 2048-bit RSA keys and 128-bit AES keys.
- All versions are threadsafe, allowing the UltraVNC server to host multiple simultaneous viewers.
http://adamwalling.com/SecureVNC/ (offline ?)
The addons also contain the latest plugins.
This is the plugin version compiled and signed by uvnc.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version, with the additional exemption that compiling, linking, and/or using OpenSSL is allowed.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2005 UltraVNC. All Rights Reserved.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.